Support for the family
In addition to our activities and events we also provide confidential one-to-one family support.
Being a parent or carer can sometimes be a difficult and lonely experience which is why the family support workers are here to help.
We can offer if you have children up to the age of five:
· Practical support and advice in your own home
· Help accessing relevant services
· Strategies for coping with difficult behaviour
· Introduction to the children’s centre and their activities
· Most importantly, always a non-judgemental and friendly listening ear
Please contact us or your health visitor if you would like some help or someone to talk to.
Webster Stratton is a 12-week course for parents showing you how to introduce routine and encourage positive behaviour in your child using praise and reward. For more information or to join a course please telephone (01733) 577611.
Balancing with boundaries
This two session workshop explores the reasons behind challenging behaviour and
offers ideas on managing behaviour. To join the next course call (01733) 577611.